The most wonderful time of the year, as been destroyed by the tale of “Santa”. How distracted most kids are from the true meaning of Christmas because of Santa and his gift giving. I always like to see younger kids talk about Jesus being born around Christmas time rather that talking about Christmas. The world Young kids live in today is all in advertisement of “Santa clause”. Which I mean could be a good thing (they will act really nice so the are not on the naughty list. But anyways I hate to see the true meaning of Christmas ruined by Santa.
Santa comes from a long tale ago about a marvelous saint. St Nickolas. He was Such a generous man. He was truly indeed a man from God. St Nick was very generous, has I mentioned, he was so generous he made “gifts” for kids on any day of the year. And then as centuries went by, the world made it on one day… Christmas Day…. The worst day possible it ruins the meaning of Christmas. What is the route word it Christmas?
Christ. So where does gifts come in? I don’t know, I am guessing from the wise men that brought Jesus the gifts of gold incense and myrrh.
Nicholas was a bishop in Myra . This is where he did most of is teaching, but he moved out in the world and became quite popular…
Their isn’t a lot about St Nicholas that is “For Real” or that is confirmed real…. About this saint, but one thing we do know is by his charity, Santa was created, and love and peace, and charity ,by him sets us an example of how to live our lives.
*If you would like a Saint put has a blog, you can email me at: saintsofsaints@gmail.com *
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete