Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Am Who I Am

            Moses replied, " When i go to the Israelite's and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors sent me to you.' they will ask  'What is his name?' So what can I tell them? God said " I Am Who I am"- Exodus 3: 13-14.


This passage has to be my Favorite one. This speaks loud to me. But anyways, I Am Who I Am.  God says this not for us not to tell us is name but to understand that he will to be the greatest God. I Am Who I An in Hebrew means "Yahweh" (How to say it : yeah-way) which From Hebrew  translates to " TO BE" In that time he was To be / was already the king of kings the lord of lords. But the message, the trust, the love he had for Moses to lead the people out of Egypt was so great God was there no matter what.

Yahweh ( God) knew all that was going to happen before the world existed. God knew you personally before he thought about making the earth. God knew that all was to happen so that his kingdom may come. The World today is so wicked in what we do, so wicked in what God doesn't want us to do. Jesus's second coming is going to happen sooner the we think! Yahweh  knows all of us and cares for us each the same with A LOT of LOVE I MEAN  A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love God he loves you, Thank God for He loves you.

 The Poor Moses in the grass watching sheep away from his town because of murder, gets chosen to lead millions of people out of Egypt. But aren't we all ( not murders) but are we all leading each other into the promise land (heaven) we are all on this journey, we all help each other.

 May god bless you all!

 ***** No blogs this week cause of exams hope you understand sorry********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com