Thursday, November 17, 2011

God is near

You now those times when you walk into a room or somewhere holy and you can FEEL that God is with you? yeah, i love those moments, those are the moments that i feel secure and safe, and know that everything will be okay.

  Today i though i had the best job (as a student) to be asked to go into the school chapel and find some songs in the hymnals. Well i didn't really find the hymnals.But i did look and couldn't find any. And i heard God call me, so I knelt down and I began to pray. - which my teach said was okay- I was alone in the chapel and i felt that God was there. He was with me at all corners at all times. i felt safe and loved, created and calm at that time.

I liked that time when I could just thank God for helping me through my Test week and for helping me through other rough weeks for me... I got some time to talk to God one-on-one. He has done so much for me and the least i could do is pray and thank him for everything he has done. I really don't know what i would do if i never found God. i would be in misery and relying on the 11:11 trick everyday....


God does so much for me and i'm still young so i am pretty sure he has done much with you to fulfill is plan and his teachings.









MAY GOD BLESS US AND KEEP US UNDER HIS WING TO PROTECT US AND SO THAT WE MAY GRACEFULLY SERVE HIM!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike

    He has many wonderful plans and blessings for your life! This is a lovely post of faith and thankfulness... :)

    Blessings and hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! My journey will be interesting! i can't wait to see what God as in store for me. I know/ pray that he will help me become a priest :) (my life long dream ever since grade 1.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com