Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lent! Part 2

As we come closer and closer to Lent on Sunday, I realize that I need to give something up and still prepare my self. I've been getting to caught up in all sorts of things I still need to prepare. This year my Family is trying our hardest to not eat meet on those special days, to fast on Good Friday, and Holy Saturday.

Just thinking a bit  about this know i think i might know what i might give up and how i can strengthen my relationship with God:


  • I'm going to give up candy, chocolate and stuff on those lines

  • I'm going to give up my time on the computer, and give my time to  :
                                    A) Going to the presentations they have at churches 
                                    B) Read as much as the bible I can during Lent to really strengthen my relationship
                                    C) To Give it to Family
  • I'm going to try and follow the Ten commandments more.

This year i want to really grow from this lent. i want to really make a deeper connection with God. I will be happier and healthier. I Want to live fully in Gods hands. For he should rule my life and so i am letting him in fully and blocking anything that says no.


So i have to ask what are you doing this lent to strengthen your relationship with God?

1 comment:

  1. * Read Pope Benedict's 2 book on JESUS OF NAZARETH.
    *Say the penitential Psalms on Fridays.
    *Fasting and abstinence on Wednesdays and Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com