IT'S THE FIRST BLOGVERSERY OF LIFE OF US AND SAINTS!
I think this deserves a glass of champagne ( don't you think so?)
It's been an amazing year HERE at Life Of Us and SAints. I ABSOULOUTLY LOVE MY DESICION TO START A BLOG. I saw a few blogs and then I decided to Start one my self. It's so GREAT. O, I'm So happy that MY BLOG IS STILL AROUND. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I've loved blogging. Through this past year. God has influenced me ALOT Through this past year to write and share his message. It feels like Yesterday when I was sitting at my computer trying to think of a name for this blog. The Original name was saints of saints. Then a week later my brain though of " Life of us and Saints" And thus this blog was born.
I've participated in A few challenges,blog hops, and such things over this year and look forward to continue to do so. I've had fun. This As Been a Great Experience, Following GREAT blogs and learning ALOT from A) Other Blogs and B) for writing. You know that expression you learn more when you teach it" Well i learned alot from writing it.
Because NO ONE has signed up for my exclusive awards. I will extend the Date till Monday the 31st. Sign Up to get the ONLY AWARDS OF 2012 TO BE GIVEN OUT!
I've loved blogging. Through this past year. God has influenced me ALOT Through this past year to write and share his message. It feels like Yesterday when I was sitting at my computer trying to think of a name for this blog. The Original name was saints of saints. Then a week later my brain though of " Life of us and Saints" And thus this blog was born.
I've participated in A few challenges,blog hops, and such things over this year and look forward to continue to do so. I've had fun. This As Been a Great Experience, Following GREAT blogs and learning ALOT from A) Other Blogs and B) for writing. You know that expression you learn more when you teach it" Well i learned alot from writing it.
Because NO ONE has signed up for my exclusive awards. I will extend the Date till Monday the 31st. Sign Up to get the ONLY AWARDS OF 2012 TO BE GIVEN OUT!
PLEASE CELEBRATE! TELL OTHERS! TELL OTHERS! ABOUT THIS BLOG!
MOST OF ALL:
A BIG WARM THANK YOU


Congratulations on your first blog-versary or is it blogiversary or... However I am meant to spell it, Happy, happy. And thank you for sharing, I enjoy reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your one year blogaversary :) It's a big accomplishment :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
~www.encourage365.com