Monday, September 03, 2012

Good Bye!

The First thing I want to say, it THANK YOU! Thank you, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I want to thank, ALL OF YOU! For reading and following Life Of Us and Saints! Thank YOU! I can't thank you all enough! I just can't. This last year and4 months have been a GREAT learning experience for me. And I hope You my readers may have learned something new or possibly read something that made your day a little better.



I have a new calling; A new mission. A new beginning ( I think) To start a new blog, and move on from Life of us and Saints. I Have made a new blog where I will continue to write devotionals and hopefully a little learning post or two. 

Here at Life of Us and saints, I will post my guest posts, Thursday Think About ( I am moving that to My new blog) and If I link up with 5 Minute Fridays.

I Am Sorry to my daily readers, but I Can't wait to see you read at my new blog. 

THIS AS NOT BEEN EASY! I have been thinking about this for over 4 months, thinking about a new blog and this blog. I Have come to know that I need a new start a new place. 

I remember the say in May, in 2011 when I thought about creating a blog. I had been doing a lot of research on saints, and putting it on an old website I had. But I decided to down size and just run a nice blog that people will enjoy. Well the All saint name didn't last that long.... One week to be exact. And thus was born Life of us and Saints. I was talking about our selves more then saints, and then I saw other blogs and then was born Life of Us and Saints. 

It is hard to say bye to my first Blog! But I look forward to Many years at my new blog!


AND NOW THE BIG OPENING TO MY NEW BLOG:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com