Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tomatoes are coming :)

My small little box garden finally starting to produce some tomatoes. These are a little late I am worried that they will not get ripe on time for the frosty cold winter coming very soon, very sadly. Everyday Is a day that goes by and I see the growth in my tomatoes  make me thank God for all I have. God is great for giving us food and creation of life.  

My little sand box garden is producing lots of herbs like every year :)... I think I planted the tomatoes to late...   If i really have to I will pick them early and let them ripe inside. But they will stay on the plant for now, because they will like the 30+ heat we are still getting! God saw a plain planet and so he created us to use it and to show that we are worthy in his kingdom... Jesus said to us  "I am going now back to my father to prepare for you a place in his kingdom" Our room will not be ready until he calls us up into the kingdom. He wants to get us for who we truly are. So that when we go into his kingdom we will enjoy it to the fullest...

My grandpa- An EXCELLENT farmer- tells me lots of stories of him and his garden... with his gardens each year he puts many hours into it to see  a bountiful harvest and to eat what he harvested and did all that work for. I remember last year I helped him plant some corn, and we had a competition  of whos row of corn would turn out the best.... Surly enough, I still think I won to this day, but he think differently... His garden always come out with the best of  vegetables because he prays after he seed he gives thanks to God. I remember this one story he told me when he was at an older house before my time. He wanted a garden there so he made one, but the ground was made of clay and nothing can grow in clay, but he seeded and  then things started to grow in the clay, and  his neighbour saw and started questioning him about it , and saying " how can you get so good crops in this type of mud?" He replied " Prayer"..... He gave thanks to God and asked God to help him with this garden and to watch over it. I believe in miracles, and I believe this is one...


My first "BIG" tomatoes of the season!

Thank You God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com