Mother Teresa
God, our loving Father, you have given us a beautiful example of love in action through your daughter Mother Teresa.
In her life she showed us how to follow Jesus by loving and serving others.She joyfully fed the hungry, rallied for the poor and unwanted,cared fir the sick and dying, and sheltered the homeless. May we imitate her love and generosity by reaching out to your needy ones. Thank you for the gift of Mother Teresa. Grant us your grace through her intercession on earth and in heaven.
Amen.
To keep in the Saint part of this every month I will write a prayer -to a saint- and about a saint... i know mother Teresa isn't a saint yet.... but to most of us she already is....
-Life of us and saints
______________
Hi Michael;
ReplyDelete"i know mother Teresa isn't a saint yet.... but to most of us she already is...." I believe she is; the institutional Church just takers its time to be sure about naming saints. Although this was not a big deal, I did meet Mother Teresa in Calcutta and I admire her greatly.