Saturday, January 07, 2012

Cooking!

Today I cooked for my family. I simply did it because I love them and am thankful for them. My family does so much for me. So, the least I could do is make them a good dinner. I used a gift God gave me. God gives us gifts and well, we have to use them. We can't just put them aside; we MUST use them. We can must use them to help others and to praise God :)


Today, for supper I made some chicken. (It's the thighs and drumsticks attached.) I rubbed it with a dry spice paste - my secret - ( spices with oil).  I also made some mashed potatoes and some vegetables.  They all enjoyed it!


I really don't know what I would do without family! They are always there and care for me. I Love My Family!!! Thank you God for such a great family!!!

As much as they help me; I try to help them. Yes, it might be hard but I still try. We are all on the journey that God has for us and we all praise him for what he does for us. Ultimately, God is the one who is always there; who gave us our families.

May God bless us and our families! May he protect us and help us in our daily lives! Let's thank him for giving us the help and comfort our family gives us!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, and it looks delicious! :)

    We are blessed by our families and friends that God provided for us; and showing them our love through our gifts is a great way of blessing them!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Now, I'm family and I don't remember any chicken for dinner ;) That's okay, I still love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com