Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Child to Priest......

Every year the years go down until that day when I become a priest. 14 or 15 more years I believe even with thinking about it makes me soo happy :)

It's always been my dream to become a priest since grade one or two I believe. It's just something I heard God calling me to do and still calling me to do. God speaks very loudly in my life, and I try to let I'm into my life has much as I can.... 



Now how did this all start????

Well I was in  grade one I remember I went to a Sunday mass  at my church and I just got so inspired by what the priest was doing and wanted to see what he was doing.... we always sat near the back and i would always wanted to be lifted up and see what was going on, while my parents were saying I was getting to heavy to be lifted up..... Then one day we were sitting in the front row ( my favourite now)  and the priest got me to hold the book at the "Let us pray" there I was soo nervous but so happy trying to balancing  the book on my head. O, How happy  was getting to help the priest that inspires me to become a priest. (and still does)

He has been my biggest inspiration  to become a priest. And now I pray to God to help me go down that path   and to make sure that is my future. I pray to God that he will help me become a priest and pray for all those who to want to become a priest.

I have family behind me on this, cheering me on to one day become a priest and  helping to learn about God and to love God more everyday I shall live......

And now today, I am and alter server at my church and serve at Sunday mass and special masses... I like helping, it helps me to be on the right track and one day become a priest and possibly a bishop........ 


1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work!Jesus is Lord

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com