School starts next week very very sadly..... I gotta say the time I got off was pretty cool, kinda boring. You don't really have to go some where to have fun. I was stayed in my home town, blogging, going to church and going to the Zoo and other places.....
Summer is the best time to spend time with your family, after a long year with work and what not you can just sit and be with your family and enjoy supper together at last.God can create miracles during summer and when you are starting somewhere new... When you are nervous about a new job or going back to school.... Pray to God, that he will help you, and he will....
next week I am off back to school... with homework, homework and more homework...... Less time blogging, less time playing video games, getting back into the every morning schedules, getting back to my after school time. Making adjustments to whatever is new....Getting back to giving the teacher an apple everyday, getting back to listening in school... :P
I ask God to bless and help everyone that is going back to school this month and that are back, that he might help them have a great year full of happiness and joy and to be safe with love in Gods spirit Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D