The bible is the centre of our religion... If all the stories pasted down didn't come together I wouldn't be writing, I don't know if I could live, i would have nothing to follow.....
The bible, made of stories passed on to generation. Like really do you think the disciples had a piece of paper and feather pen to write everything down???? no it was just stories past down.... God gave us a world, he sent prophets, and kings, weaklings and powerful, me and you, and we all have a mission to make this world a better place with our faith and culture.
As part of God sending us to earth, with our own mission, we must use our own talents and not to be like someone else and use your own talents to help others, or make them to great use. You always just got to be your self and use your own talents, for the reason God gave them to you....
We are all called to use our own talents for good.... sadly many people use them for bad. With our faith a of preaching of the gospel we can bring it to the state God wants us.
Sadly, now in days there aren't many priests around.... Sadly... as you know about me I do wish to become a priest, I have a strong feeling God is calling me to become a priest..... I know where I live four parish will not have a priest this year :(
But i pray for all those who find inspiration through the bible to become a priest. May we all find some inspiration in the bible for the plan God has for us and may we grow always stronger in his love and mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D