Yesterday I cleaned my big book shelf. Well, 1 Shelf for books, 3 Shelves for my religious stuff and 3 shelves for junk. So I went on the dangerous path to clean the book shelf. The religious stuff was just to go through it and clean them. But then my junk, I spent all my time going through it, and throwing majority of it away. So now, my book shelf is 4 religious shelves, 1 for books, 1 For showing things of, Souvenirs and stuff and 1 for junk.
I did spend majority of my day yesterday cleaning. I don't really enjoy it, I just needed to before I go back to school. I'm trying to make my room, my working space, instead of the kitchen table. But anyways, next to clean is my desk, my drawer and my bedside table.... Scary stuff.
of course as I'm cleaning I never, really focus on cleaning, I think about many other things, that I find or whatever my mind really thinks of. And as I was cleaning, I was thinking about a clean body. Having a clean and presentable body..... Into the bible I went......
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have receive from God?
1 Corinthians 6: 19
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of Gods mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship.
Romans 12: 1
God wants to work in you.
Then in Romans we find that we are told by Paul, to give our bodies, our temples, as living sacrifices. We must be holy and pleasing to God. Not to anyone else; only God. This is our reasonable and spiritual act of worship to our God, by letting him use our bodies has a place to live and a place to continue his work, that he entrusted us when he went back to his father.
Will you let him?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D