Or other none as Halloween.This candy thing has taken such a powerful meaning away from such a great day. Don't you just love it when you think of what Halloween means in Society talk? Halloween- Small children go around to complete strangers houses, then the strangers give them candy. Doesn't that sound safe? I have nothing against, because I like getting my caramilk chocolate bars, and my free slurpee passes on a bag of chips. (thats how the slurpee capital does it.)
This powerful days meaning has been lost, just like Christmas, and Santa Clause. No one really thinks about JESUS' BIRTH. Anyway, tomorrow let us not only give God thanks for the saints we know, but the saints that have made a difference in our life, before we were born! -Cough cough St Michael cough cough-
 |
In the spirit of Halloween, this is the throwing up pumpkin I carved.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL! (All Saints Eve) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D