Sunday, October 09, 2011

Prayer for the Day

Father of heaven and earth, send us your holy message and help us be the best we can be. Help me preach your holy message the best I can to those I meet today. Father, I ask that you will bless and help everyone that i see today, bless them and accept them into your kingdom with love and compassion...
 Amen 


1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful prayer. And Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com