So as I was walking down the side walk today, I saw what looked like a grumpy lady, in a bad mood and about to explode with anger. So from a distance I saw she was wearing a crucifix around here neck, so from that I took out mine and made it visible. Then, has much as I didn't want to pass by, she looked at my cross, stopped smiled, and said "hi" Nice, Simply, and Happily. That made my day and made me realize the power of the cross.
For it was indeed the cross on which Jesus was hung. And it is by the cross we are saved. For it is on the cross Jesus shed is blood, it is on the cross that he was nailed too. For if we want to follow God We must pick up our cross and follow....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D