Saturday, October 15, 2011

Just the Way You Planned

Don't you love it when Things just go your way? Of course you do. Do you like it when everything  good after everything went bad? Of course you do that's Gods way of treating you after the tough times. But again don't you love it when everything goes according to plan? Yes I certainly do!

Just like today when I went to teach Catechism. I teach/ help the kindergarten class room. I was teaching today, and everything went right on schedule. Read the stories, Went through a booklet, and brought them into the church to re-in-act  a baptism with a doll. O they loved that part. What really is the best part is when they get interested, and start getting happy and smiley and paying attention. Then they get all the answers right, and go home even smarter. I made sure this was real, but still fun for the kids. They loved seeing the font, candle, cross, and alter. it was pretty neat for them to see, and pretty exciting for me to teach.


But it's those times when everything, just goes wrong, off schedule and just horrible. it's those times that make you sad, and wished that never happened. But it's not a matter of getting mad at it, it's a matter of looking "how can I make this better? " or " How could This been different?" We always look at the bad side in life, when we need to focus on those good moments and live them to the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com