Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Alright.

Grab My Button  So AT My Daily walk in his Grace! Blog (which is well written) There is a challenge. And this Challenge is exactly what that picture says. And Acrostic Word Challenge.


  •  I offer a mini challenge to any of you out there who would like to do the same.  Either with the word you have chosen, or any other word for that matter, that brings glory to God. 
"Taken from MY Daily Walk in his grace"


For this challenge I have chosen the Word "Alright". This was my word for 2012. And so I am going to make a poem out of this word. And I invite you to do this as well. For it is a great way to put a new twist on words and a way to preach the word of God!



A-lways
L-ive
R-ightfully
I-n
G-od's
H-allowed 
T-hrone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com