Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Woman at the well...

So today I taught Grade 1. My Sister couldn't teach today so sh asked me to. And I was more than Happy to. So the class was about the Women at the Well. And for Grade 1 not that much smarter than Kindergartens, This was going to be one tough class to teach.

So I started off by trying to put it in smaller words that maybe the kids would under stand. But I think that confused them even more. So then I read them the version from the children's Bible and then they got it. So after that to get the image across more I gave them some pictures to color to see it even better. These kids i taught today were an excellent group. They were quick on the answers and were feeling smart.

So when it came to the spot of Life giving water and the spot of Eternal life. I explained it as Eternal as forever and life and living. So Living forever. The kids did get that right away but did not get at all Jacob and his well.


This class became easier when they finished watching the movie from last week. They sat there and listened to the vegi tale guys give there message about Sharing. I guess looking back at it know the women at the well is very much sharing. Jesus Shared is love and the women shared well the news and shared her dis believe. And Jesus again shared his understanding,knowledge and teaching.


So what can we learn from this? We can learn that we to need understanding and love, and that we to need to shout out that God is here today and will stay with us for another 2 days. Before he continues on his journey. May we learn the simple but factual way not the weak way but Gods Way


Give us living water.... Give us living water.... Give us living water....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com