Sunday, March 04, 2012

What a busy Week!

I've been very busy this week. I'm been busy studying and keeping up with what needs to be done. I can very easily see my self not on the right track this week. I've been trying to meet deadlines and trying to get the most important things done first. I  have been stuck in the craziness for 2 weeks know and it will continue to become more busy. And unsurprising I will be busy today.

But coming and going through this busyness we have to remember to keep the one and only : God. in mind!  But how easy it is to get distracted from every little thing around you and making sure everything is done before there quick deadline. So how is being busy, busy, busy, and trying to make everything ready for there deadline? Well  even though I might have felt it or not realized it, God was there all along. It's a wonderful thing to know that God will always be there.... even if you don't acknowledge him during any time . Because  God loves us and will be with us and care for us by sending down his Holy Spirit, and giving us the gift of the Holy Spirit as well. Truth be told that God is NEVER ABANDONS US.


God is faithful; Faithful to us. Even though we leave him. So when we do get the chance we must give our FULL attention to God because he is the  Lord of our life and lives with in us and he desires our heart, mind, strength, and  our soul!

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you




 Hebrews 13:5-6

5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.



  6 So we say with confidence,“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me

1 comment:

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com