
Go!
So I hear the word Loud and well the first thing that comes screaming in my head are two things: 1) Jesus and 2) Children.
Well the children Just there screaming in having fun or Screaming for being hurt. For theres the Good Scream of a child and a bad one. I have a hard time trying to understand why Jesus came into Mind? (not saying thats it's strange but i hear the word Loud and he came to mind)That was the first thing I though of. The First reason that came to mind was because She is Loud in Calling people to him, and the more people reject him the more Louder he Gets. But I'm Not really sure if this seems right or not.
SO now this required thinking. And So Thinking about it before i started to type was that on the Cross Jesus gave out a Loud Cry before he died. "My God,My God why have you abandoned me?" And this indeed still didn't fit it together. Again back to the thinking.... John the baptist also Shouted in a loud voice to make our roads straight for the Lord. So that he can come perfectly into our hearts. Then I also come back to that We must proclaim the Gospel with Courage and proclaim it LOUD. So as we enter into this most solemn times of Holy Week Soon May we reflect on out lives. But Let us not Shout " My God why Have you abandoned me" But " My God My God Help me"
Stop!
Well thats it. My blog Post for 5 Minute Friday. This week was a challenge for me "Loud" I had to take a good half an hour to think before hand to right this 5 Minute post.
__________

Jesus and kids. That's what I think of too! :)
ReplyDeleteJessie at JessieGunderson.com
Very interesting to see Jesus mentioned as loud - he certainly spoke firmly and truthfully. I wrote from the opposite end of looking for the quiet as we have too much noise around us. I tried to post to The Gypsy Mama but linky links crashed and I may not be able to post until Monday.
ReplyDeleteYou can visit me at http://jancoxabetterway.wordpress.com or http://underthecoverofprayer.wordpress.com
Wordpress and Blogspot seem to have conflicts to. I am trying again under open ID.
Great to meet you.
Blessings,
Jan