K is For Kindergarten
When I think of kindergartens what comes to mind? crafts. Well maybe because I Teach it at Sunday school and knowing that they love the cutting, the gluing, the matching, and most importantly the coloring. This is the first year though, that the group of kids don't like to paint. Which very much surprises me. Cause which kid doesn't like painting? I knew I did. But I guess they would rather color with scented markers.
But lets think know about what is a craft? A craft is making something. It could involve coloring, cutting, gluing, or shaping something. So then my question is : Did God craft us together? Well my response that comes to mind is YES, because we were formed and made with Love. All of our pieces were put together, and then God added Color. So i would indeed think that we are a craft our selves. So if we Indeed, care for our bodies and take care of them : like holding a a craft thats just been glued or is very delicate. You have to take good care of it and it will look even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D