Tuesday, April 03, 2012

April 4: D



D is for Daily 

I'm not the one that usually makes a To-do list. I Just try to remember everything I have to do that day. I usually find that i never put it in the right order and then o'm either late for something or i'm done it by the time it was requested to be. Everyday I will just do as things come; and take them as they are. But I have to say that this is not easy. Especially when I hear bad news or bad things being said. Then it just makes the day, that much longer, and sadder. But then I look for those days when I have nothing to do. Like Patrick Star ========================================>



Now I want draw attention to Jesus' daily life. This Past weekend(palm Sunday)  well for at least at my church the passion was read. And this year it's from Mark.And there was one line in there a struck out to me. Words upon which Jesus said.  This one line is " Have you come out with swords and clubs to arrest  me as though I were a bandit? Day After Day I was with you in the temple teaching and you did not arrest me. But let the scriptures be fulfilled. "

Now Jesus tells us what he did. *MR. obvious however* When I heard this line I thought of, the reading, where they kept listening to him, and wanting to stone him and to capture him. But they could not. Because the scriptures had to come true. For To prove that he was the Son of Man he made the scriptures come true.

Jesus is the biggest  teacher by teaching us the ways of God. And by sacrificing him self for us. But i mean this is his DAILY life.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com