N is for Nail
The Nail his hand and the nail in his feet holding him onto the cross. Painfully, the nails dig into his skin, popping veins and breaking bones. The sharp nail holding him tightly on the cross shows us our sins. Our sins make the pain in him. Where we need to repent. Although Jesus doesn't mind carrying our sins: he wants us to repent, to show our love for him so that he indeed does not have to suffer.
The nails connect our sin to Jesus. Do you want that? I didn't think so. I'm not here to say that were all bad people. I'm here to say that we must follow him and not to try to commit sins; though it might be tough. We must stay loyal to God. And not high five the devil. For we are all called to be saints and it's our choice to do that indeed.
Wonderful post!New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.
ReplyDeleteSylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/