Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bible Camp.

This week, at my parish is a Cat.Chat bible Camp. It's one week. And it runs from 9:30-3:30. It should be a lot of fun.

Now, I will be one of the leaders in charge of one the stations. (Faith station)  So whats on my plate? Well 16 kids, that range from ages 6-12. Yikes! What a range of kids! majority of kids are in grade 2. (have I mentioned yet, that i'm not teaching kindergarten at Catechism.... I've been upgraded to Grade 2 :) I'm looking forward to it )   Anyways, Each day we have a new theme, and virtue. And it says that we  ( as leaders) should also try to follow these. So this camp won't just be learning for the kids, but a good teaching for me.


 Tomorrow, starts the first day of the camp! And I'm taking them on a tour of the church. I'm excited. This camp is about the mystery about the mass. It is very unique. But, this tour includes the four parts of the church: Nave, Narthex, Sacristy and Sanctuary. It should go well. I didn't like the one that their book gave me so I decided to make my own.It did say change to what works for you... So I did....


This camp, will be FUN, and exciting and a learning experience. Not just for the kids, but for me to. You always learn a lot more, when you teach. I am looking forward to what, I will learn more about this mystery.


I will be taking them on tours, and taking them for adoration and asking them for more and more questions. With games and SAINTS to be played and taught about. There is a saints for everyday. And ironically enough, St.Michael was one of them: and yes it will be hard for me not to go into detail with such young kids.... Stick to the book.... Just stick to the book.


Well I will take this time now to say sorry if I don't post many post from now to august 1. I will be busy with this, and packing because I am going on vacation my self. But don't worry A Chapter explained the Four gospels will go on!


Happy blogging :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com