Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where do you find God?

   

     I have often written about me at the park, watching the water go by, and the ducks quack, and the trees and nature. This is where I find God. It's close to my house. And it's peaceful. But the neighbor hood isn't the best.... it's kinda scary...

Photo: WRITE "Amen" IF TRUE! Download a free Bible today at www.Bible360.com.I also find God through the scriptures. When I read it I feel God. In all ways possible. God is always there. And he guides me to read and tells me where to look when ever.

Where do you find God?

1 comment:

  1. I find God when, in the midsts of a flurry of activities, I slow down and look up. I often say, "Oh, there You are!" It helps me to remember that He is always with me no matter where I am or what crazy thing is happening in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com