Yes, the sweet little bite size candies. The sugar candies of which can can be covered in sugar. Did you know? Skittles competition was mnm's. So what do they do? They steal the recipe for MNM's, But they steal the wrong recipe, and the 'MNM's" turn into a chewy candy. I LOVE skittles.These sweet little bite size candies are just the best in any situation. I can have them for breakfast lunch and dinner. I love skittles. I was asked earlier this month," if I was on a desert island and i could only have one thing what would it be? Skittles, Root beer or fettuccine Alfredo? ( I love all of these) and of course I choose skittles.
Just as much as we ( I ) need skittles we, (I) need God just as much. God is there all the time. Especially when i'm eating my second or even third pack of skittles a week. God is like that pack of skittles. He is the one we need maybe three or four times a week: never mind, all the time.
God is the sweetest, thing in our life. A little bit of him can fill our hunger for Good.
35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
John 6: 35
Jesus is the bread of Life. He is, that skittle that we need. But he will live in us and with us forever. We must go to Jesus everyday to receive his bread. Not necessarily going to mass but by talking to Jesus and asking for our daily bread and asking for help. Jesus is the one we need to continue our path, our journey, by the bread and by his drink.
May Jesus be like that skittle that we eat everyday. May he be our life and our hope. May he be that little sweet candy we need in every situation :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D