Today, You can find me At: Encourage 365 posting there... Heres a snip it from the post Click here to see the post!
But i'm not scared to ask questions. When I don't know I ask. Like we all should. Ask if you don't know... As simple as that. I think it's very easy for us to ask God things.( Don't be scared to ask GOD) Ask him for help and peace and wisdom. And indeed God never leaves one of his children unanswered. God, will only give us the things we need and that are helpful in fulfilling his plan. And for most things he gives us.
" Ask and it will be given to you;seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives;he who seeks will find; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
__________________________________
Are you scared to ask questions? Yes? No? Depends who it is? There is a lot of things that come into this question. What is the question? whom are we asking? What are answer are we looking for? What about this and that.... I often have questions.... And anyone who I know will probably say the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D