Sunday, April 01, 2012

April 2: B

B is for Blind



      I'm going to go back in time a little bit. Lets go back to the prep of this week. The second Scrutiny to be exact. Lets go back and see a little more into this story. No not because I like the story, but to see the fundamental purpose of the story, and to see what God wants us to learn.

3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

      So In this passage above, we have 2 Keys elements that A) form the rest of the story and B) Know who Jesus is. Lets un-detect these 2 great elements.  So firstly we can clearly see that Jesus is telling them the exact reason why this man was indeed born blind. It was nobodies fault. It was so that we might believe. So that God may be shown through Jesus. To show that him and the Father are one. Then Jesus goes on to telling us the second element of this story. While it is day, we can only do work. And during the day we must do the work of God. But then Jesus continues saying "I am the light of the world". So he is clearly telling us that while he is in the world, we must always; never stop. the work of God.  For he tells us that he is God the savior of the world, of whom we must always do work for, for he is the Son of God.

 35 Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.” 37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.39 Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”40 Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, “What? Are we blind too?”41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.


      And Know we see Jesus Asking the man if indeed he believes the Jesus is the Son of Man. Notice of Jesus says " He is the one talking to you" He never says his name, he never says, "I" any time he talks to someone and they want to know who the Son of Man is. He never drew attention to himself. Okay only that one time when he, got made in the temple, and threw all the shops, and trades out. But Jesus never drew attention to him self, he never said the words "I" or "Me". For if he said that many would not believe. But just look at out lives today, how easily we say "I" and "Me"


     Next Jesus Talks about the world and how we will be judged. "The Blind will see and the see will be blind". For this does not mean we will all become blind because we see. I like to look at this as "those who believe ,will see God and those who don't believe will not see God"   For If we truley believe and not turn into Crucify HIM And stay HOSANNA! Our eyes will be opened to see the LORD

4 comments:

  1. Melanie Schulz2 April 2012 at 13:08

    Very interesting. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this story. Thank you for the analysis!

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, This is mike from Life of us and saints! Thank You for your sweet comments! Please become a follower so that you may always enjoy this Blog! :) thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus is the only one who can make blind men see. We are the ones who blind ourselves when we refuse to see him.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com