Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Vacation

Yes, you heard me Vacation. I haven't and usually wont blog about my vacations and things I do. But This week and next week, I will upload Photos and talk about my vacation. As I a Canadian don't really need to go some where hot in summer because it's already really hot here. But I'm going to Florida.

The beauty of Florida. I've been there before, and everyday we were busy busy busy. Every day was packed with amazing adventures of Disney World.

But this time is a vacation.

We are staying in a condo that my uncle owns. And as far as I know there are a few plans but not much. So I can sit by the pool and relax. I can go on the flotation device and float on the water of the pool. I plan on bringing of course some of my Religious books to read. (they are listed below.)

 I really want to find God in the beauty of the nature in Florida. It's so different than from here in Winnipeg. The people (in a Good way), the buildings, the surroundings, and the environment. I'm looking forward to it. I plan on letting the Holy spirit guide me.

Which I don't very often. I often, only let him when I think I should, when I need him all the time. I only let him when I want him to. But I come to realize that I need/ Want him ALL the time. And that's a big adjustment, in your life and in mine. I want to say YES to Jesus. 


I want to find him.

 Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Come Jesus.


______________________________________________________________



On a totally different note, I want to propose a question. Every second week I will propose a question.I Encourage you to please answer it in the comments. And then later I will make a post on it and maybe give an answer if I know the answer to the question. I Encourage you to please answer....


This weeks question is:

Where do you find God?




1 comment:

  1. I used to have a hard time finding God. It was because I wasn't looking hard enough. I find God in my children, in the kindness of others, in nature. But most of all I find God in the silence - where I can truly hear God speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for reading this. Please leave a comment or suggestion below. May God, the Father almighty be with you and inspire you to do many great things in your life :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EMAIL

If you would like a blog post done on a topic or you have a fav saint and want to learn more: i'll to the research so you can enjoy :) SO send me an email at:

lifeofusandsaints@gmail.com